Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What Am I Playing?

Well, On the PS3 front I'm still enjoying Infamous 2 and Borderlands. MTG front I'm almost done with my Innistrad block wolves deck and a vampire deck, with all the older decks still around. WH 40k brings us to me running Tyranids instead of GK this season just because the bugs are sentimental to me. I've gotten a display board for a 1500 point T6'R Us list and hope to have it all ready and painted in time for a tournament next month. I have also started a Sanguine Guard Blood Angels army that I am up in the air with the paint scheme. I'm thinking deep red, red pastels or successor chapter colors. I've put most of my WHFB stuff away for now as  finishing any of those armies will be a massive endeavor, but I imagine Skaven will be finished first.

All in all my current armies are

WHFB

  • Lizardmen
  • Beastmen
  • Skaven
  • Daemons of Chaos
WH40k

  • Tyranids
  • Admech Knights (Grey Knight Codex)
  • Sons of Malice (Dark Angels Codex)
  • Blood Angels Sanguinary Guard
  • Daemons of Chaos
  • Chaos Space Marines(The Purge)

No comments:

Post a Comment