Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Behold, the Monster Is Upon Us!!!

INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly a great model.

Great Bits to be had for sure!
By now, everyone has heard and seen the new Tyranid releases. There are a lot of mixed messages about these releases, and some are really pissing me off. The cover thing is a marginal factor at best and not something I care much about. The one that really pisses me off is the “your models are now invalid because they’re 5mm smaller, replace it” talk coming from some areas. You know what, FUCK YOU. I’m not replacing 4 Tervigons and 3 Tyrannofexes because GW is slow as fuck. I bought those Carnifex kits to build into Tervigons and Tyrannos because they didn’t exist. Right now I’m at an impasse. I will wait to see what my TO’s opinion on the subject is before making any more purchases. I have nothing against the new models, they look great.

  I do have a problem with the replace mine because they’re homemade and you had them before the model came out idea. I’ll agree to that on the grounds that; 1-you buy back the carnifex kits and use that to reduce the price of the Tervigon kit, 2- all the space marine players running the classic tiny rhinos/land raiders/razorbacks replace all their shit too. For now, it’s an awesome model yes, but I’m not buying until these problems are addressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment