Search This Blog

Friday, March 22, 2013

State of the Union, Take 3

With the return to the spring semester and work going full bore, I've not had time to post in a while. First things first, There have been 3 codices and 3 army books released since my last post for 6th edition. I haven't really read the WOC book or DOC book for WHFB, but I do have and have had time to go over all 3 of the 6th edition codices and while they are all sub-par, I'm hoping this is the set tone for 6th. Lots of releases for TCGs, in fact too many for me to discuss at length so I'll only try to cover a few of the cards and mechanics I really like. I've been playing the Defiance beta as much as I can also and just want to say it’s been a great experience so far. Graphics are in line with what’s out now, but it's so FAST for an online game, I can hardly believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment