Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2012

Current Projects

Well, while Tyranids are my first love and will always have a place in my heart, the new Chaos Marine codex is around the corner and the rules are looking okay. I figure I will stop buying things that don't fit my narrow intentions of my list and concentrate  on getting my AdMech Knights, Knights of Blood, Star Wolves and Sons of Malice painted. The Sons of Malice will be up first just because the paint scheme is fucking awesome.

My 1st/2nd/3rd favorite Chosen.
Back in 3rd edition, I picked up a second army. Not as big as my Tyranids, but I started playing Salamanders at the start of 3rd edition. I was delighted when the Armageddon codex came out, until I actually read the load out for Salamanders. Veteran sergeants got thunder hammers for 25 and artificer armor, but all marines in the army got -1 I to represent the super heavy gravity of Nocturne. This of course would make no sense, if you grew up in a higher gravity, your skeleton and muscle structure would be faster when in a lower gravity, but alas, I switched to Chaos Space Marines. While my collection hasn't grown as t, it has steadily grown.
There isn't yet enough known about the codex, but as Chosen are one of my favorite units, I plan to take 3 big units even if not scoring. I'll also run Flamers and Screamer of Tzeentch as allies, which should help with antitank quite a bit. The Hellbrute is included in the pictures simply because it looks awesome.
My 1st/2nd/3rd favorite Chosen
RAWR!!!!!
My 1st/2nd/3rd favorite Chosen.
Every time I look at these, I think of flying jellyfish and hear
"Thwip Thwip" in the air.....

The first of my Dark Apostles. Should be mandatory if rumors
prove true.

No comments:

Post a Comment