Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

Not About Winning- No Tiger Blood Needed


Let’s get one thing straight. This page is not about WAAC lists that table your opponent. I don’t care about winning, I prefer theme lists. I don’t care if that’s what you’re about; good for you go for it. I’m in the game and hobby for fun and to model really cool shit. That said, I’ll still post my lists (which will be fluffy or theme lists as I said) just for critiquing anyway.  I understand that’s why most people get on the Internet, to express hate and disdain for everything whether they know what it’s about or not. I don’t care about you any more than you care about me, and I won’t be butt hurt. Just do your thing and if you want to shred my lists, my models, my shitty painting skills, go for it bud.  This is a modeling/painting site that focuses on used and recycled materials. So game on.


Edit: This does not mean this site will allow all the trolling people's hearts desire. Treat others as you wish to be and remain civil.

No comments:

Post a Comment